Phloretin CF Gel
Phloretin CF Gel is a revolutionary antioxidant technology combining 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB radiation. This daily topical vitamin C antioxidant also helps diminish the appearance of discoloration, refine skin texture, and improve skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Diminishes the look of discoloration and refines texture
- Comforting light gel texture ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
- Proven well-tolerated by men post-shaving
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
How To Use Phloretin CF Gel
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 pumps to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. May be used on the back of the hands. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
- 2% phloretin : Derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, this antioxidant neutralizes damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and improves fades the appearance of discoloration
- 10% L-ascorbic acid : Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits
- 0.5% ferulic acid : A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamins C and E
aqua / water / eau, dipropylene glycol, butylene glycol, alcohol denat., ascorbic acid, undecane, bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tridecane, phloretin, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 crosspolymer, ferulic acid, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta